Saturday, June 25, 2016

Double Z Fold Card


Hello, Today I am using a new technique to me called A Double Z Fold Card. Love how it looks so elegant once it is decorated.

The rose digi is by Teresa of Tickell Expressions A Closer Walk. You can find it here http://teacloserwalk.blogspot.ca/2016/06/sundays-little-blessing-rose.html. Thank you Teresa for the lovely rose to color.

Copics used are G20, G94, G99, YG93- leaves, YR20, YR21, YR30, Y0000, RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29- rose. 

The papers used are by Recollections- pinks, yellow, Georgia Pacific- white, Cajoline Scraps- floral prints- http://cajoline-scrap.blogspot.fr/.

The card is 5" x 5 1/2" folded up.

I am entering my card in:

The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge a new technique- 

Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy day! Edwina


2 comments:

  1. This is just stunning, Edwina. I love the fancy fold and how beautifully you colored my image. Thanks for the shout out.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Edwina. I love different folds, but not seen it like this before. Hugs, Ursula.

    ReplyDelete