http://www.creativebugdigis.com/Collections1/animalcollection.html I found the sentiment quote on the internet and typed it using Monotype Corsiva font. You can find the "Hope" challenge on the Path of Positivity here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/ .
The sponsors and prizes for the challenge are:
- $6.00 coupon from Floppy Latté's Digital Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
- Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- Three digital images from our second guest sponsor this month, Fresh Brewed Designs, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.
Floppy Latte- http://www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog/
Ike's Art- http://www.ikesart.com/#!__digital-art-stamps
Fresh Brewed Designs- http://freshbreweddesigns.com/
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/
Creative Bug on the Loose- http://www.creativebugdigis.com/index.html
Copics used on my card are Y13, Y17, E41, E43, E44, E47- owl, R20, R22, R24, B01, B02, B05, E33, E37- mushrooms, Y13, Y15, Y17- sun, BG000- sky, C1, C3- smoke, W1, W3, W5, W7- tree trunk, YG01, YG03, Y00- swirls.
Gelly Roll pens used are Yellow Stardust, Green Stardust, and Green Metallic- swirls, Clear Stardust-
The flourishes by the sentiment are the negative shapes from a Martha Steward border punch I had saved.
The die cut is made using a Spellbinders die.
The papers are by Recollections- green, Colormates- Aqua, Georgia Pacific- white.
The card is 4 1/4"wide x 5 3/8 deep x 5 1/2" tall setting up. folded up it is 4 1/4" x 5 3/8".
Thanks for dropping by. Come join in the fun at the Path of Positivy. you can find the challenge here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/ .
Have a wonderful day. see you soon. Edwina