Sunday, September 1, 2013

No Monkeying around, You are the best card

Hello, Today I am using "Mortimer" Sock Monkey by Creative Bug on the Loose. You can find him here http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.ca/2013/08/mortimer-freebie-take-two.html  He is a freebie right now. Please leave Naomi a comment if you get him.

Copics used are E1, E43, E44, E47, W00- monkey, B21, B23, B26- hat.

Brown metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the dots and red Gelly Roll on the mouth.

The papers are by Bazzill- blue, Recollections- kraft, DCWV- brown shimmer, Lisa Decosse- monkey digital paper. Thank you Lisa.

The sentiment I typed on the computer using Monotype Corsvia font.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode anything goes challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-august-31-september-6-anything-goes

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Edwina, this is superb hun, what a cute image, love the backing papers and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it took me so long to come and comment on this one. Your project turned out fabulous and I just love that you used my backing paper in behind Mortimer. They look great together. I'm in the process of gathering all your cards with CBD images on them and getting them onto a gallery page over on the blog. Thanks so much for your continued support and display of both Naomi's and my work too!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete